Roof Tiles Sydney
Roof tiles come in many different shapes, sizes, colours and materials. City2surf Roofing works with many different roofing materials, including tiles. When choosing to have roofing tiles installed, it can be difficult to figure out which type is best suited for you. There are a few variables that influence people’s decision when it comes too roofing. Budget, quality, life span, aesthetics and maintenance are key components of any roof, and each material has different qualities compared to the next. With over almost 2 decades of combined experience, we have come to learn the ins and outs of these materials pros and cons.
Types of roof tiles we use
One of the best qualities of monier roof tiles is that over time, instead of degrading like metal roofing does, they actually get stronger. Like other concrete structures, they get stronger the longer they have been exposed to the sun. This makes them perfect for environments with harsh weather and conditions, like our sunny and hot Sydney.
Monier Concrete roof tiles
We use a variety of different roofing tiles, and are experienced with the installation and repair of them all. Here are some options to fit any roof design or architectural style.
terracotta roof tiles
Terracotta roof tiles are a classic type of tile. They are popular and versatile, used indoors and outdoors. Dating back as far as the Romans, Terracotta has long been used as a reliable and aesthetically pleasing tile.
synthetic roof tiles
Synthetic roof tiles are great value, as they resemble more expensive tiles like slate or wood shakes, but at a fraction of the cost. But they aren’t just good looking, they actually are rather eco friendly. They require less maintenance that most roofing solutions which also compounds their value.
Benefits of tiled roofing
- Affordable- Affordability is one of the first things people look for when looking for a roofing solution. When compared to other roofing materials that share a similar set of benefits, Roof tiles can in fact be more affordable. This makes tiles one of the best bang for your buck roofing types available.
- Huge range of colours and textures - One of the biggest reasons people are draw towards tiled roofing is the aesthetic appeal it brings to the house. Many materials are limited in the range of available colours. Tiled roofing however is often available in a wide range of colours and textures, making it easy to match the roofing with the rest of the buildings colour scheme.
- Excellent sound insulators - Roof tiles provide an excellent amount of insulation from outside noise. If your house is next to a bust highway, an airport or a live music venue, the noise will be dampened a fair bit. Especially when compared to other roofing materials.
- Often offered with a long warranty - Tile roofing has a long life span, especially when taken care of properly. Because of this, many roofing companies will offer a rather long warranty.
- Fire resistant - Because tiles aren’t combustible, they are perfect for homes situated in bushfire vulnerable areas.
- Don’t corrode or rust - Tiles come with the added bonus of being resistant to rust and corrosion. Unlike other roofing materials that can rust over time, shortening their lifespan significantly, tiles maintain their structural and colour integrity for years and years to come.
- Strong and durable - Durability is an important component to factor in when having a roof installed. Having a roof that will easily damage and degrade makes any investment short lived. Monier tiles feature an ability to get stronger over time!
- Reduce cooling costs - Similar to their sound insulation quality, roofing tiles provide an excellent thermal insulative quality. Because they inhibit warm air from escaping, less energy need to be expended in maintain a warm temperature in the cooler months.
- Keep heat away from home - While Tiled roofs can help reduce cooling costs, they also conversely keep heat away from the home. Reflecting the heat away whilst also keeping the cool air inside makes it easier to save on energy bills.
City2Surf Roofing offer a range of professional roof tiling solutions for homes in the greater Sydney area. We will be happy to be provide you with a full consultation on roof tiles available and what will suit your project best.
Wondering if you should choose City2surf roofing for your next roofing project? We are proud of our excellent customer service and portfolio. From start to finish, we aim to provide you transparency in regards to our progress, any delays and anything else that you should know. We are also upfront about our pricing so you know what you are paying for. We will offer you the best quote we can, and elaborate on each individual cost in a clear and concise manner. Everything from French terracotta roof tiles to concrete roof tiles, we lead the roofing industry in design flexibility.
If you would like to have roof tiles installed or repaired on your residential property, get in touch with us online, or give us a call today on 1300 296 842. We look forward to hearing from you