Concrete Roofing Sydney
Concrete roof tiles offer a unique blend of value, high quality, fire resistance, and a number of other great qualities, in an attractive and affordable package. A high quality roof tile made of concrete is an ideal choice if you’re looking to balance longevity and style, and purchase a roof that will hold up to the harsh Australian climate.
At City2Surf Roofing, we offer a variety of different concrete tile services, and we’re experts at the installation and repair of concrete roofing tiles. If you’re interested in our services, read on to get more details, or give us a ring right away to schedule a free roofing consultation at your home or your business. We’re always happy to hear from new customers.
Types Of Concrete Roof Tiles
There are many different brand and manufacturers of concrete roof tiles. As a roofing installer, City2Surf Roofing prefers to work with Monier tiles, as they offer a great, high-quality product at a reasonable cost – with a wide range of tilling designs and options that are perfect for all architectural styles.
There are two primary different types of concrete tiles – natural terracotta, and synthetic concrete tiles.
- Monier terracotta roof tiles – Terracotta roof tiles use a natural clay base, which is typically cast in a mold or form, and fired to create a strong, durable, and natural tile that’s a copper or orange-red in color. Terracotta is also typically coated with a waterproof “glaze” to help ensure that the porous material resists water, rain and moisture.
- Monier Roof concrete tiles – Traditional concrete tiles are typically made out of a cellulose fiber base. This base is then placed into a mold, and has concrete or cement injected into the mold. Then, the concrete is “cured” to harden it. The concrete tile is usually available in a wide range of colours, and can also be painted or coated, to provide a unique style and appearance.
Both terracotta and concrete tiles share many of the same properties. Both are quite heavy and dense, so they have great insulation properties – remaining colder in the summer and helping keep cool air inside, and preventing warm air from escaping during the cooler months. Clay and concrete are also naturally fire resistant, making them an ideal choice for the harsh Australian climate.
Terracotta tiles are typically more expensive than traditional concrete tiles. However, given their long lifespans, both are cost effective and budget-friendly roofing material, especially compared to asphalt roofs. While an asphalt roof may fail after just 15 or 20 years, a terracotta or cement roof will typically last at least 50 – and often longer– with proper installation and maintenance.
Our Concrete Roofing Services
We offer a wide range of concrete roofing services to our customers all throughout the Sydney and New South Wales area. Interested in a concrete tile roof, or a comparable terracotta roof installation? We’re here to help. We specialise in:
- Roof Installation – Whether you’re replacing an old roof on your home or commercial building, or you’re interested in finding a roofing contractor to install a brand-new tile roof on a home that you’re building, we can help. Our roofers have decades of combined experience working with common types of cement roofing tile, and can provide you with incredible results.
- Roof Repairs – We specialise in the repair of concrete roofs. Whether you have noticed a leak and think there may be something wrong with your roof, or you’ve noticed loose, damaged, or otherwise failing concrete roof tiles, we’re here to help. You can trust us to diagnose the issue, and fix your roof in a timely, affordable manner. That’s a promise!
- Roof Replacement – Whether you’re rehabbing an old house, or need to restore a historical building which uses concrete or terracotta tiles, we’re here to help. Our team specializes in replacement & restoration of all roof types. We have hundreds of satisfied clients throughout Sydney, so you can trust us to take great care of your building, and do a professional and thorough job.
Whether you need a new roof to be installed, you need to repair an old roof, replace a leaking roof or you need a comprehensive restoration and rebuild of your existing concrete or terracotta tile roof, we can help.
Why Choose City2Surf Roofing?
Wondering why you should pick us as your concrete tile roofing contractors in Sydney? Firstly, we’re dedicated to customer service. Throughout your entire project, we always keep you informed about our progress, any potential delays, and everything else that could affect our work – so that there are never any nasty surprises.
We’re also dedicated to transparency in pricing. We will always give you the best quote we can – and break down each cost and expense clearly, so that you know precisely what you’re paying for.
Give us a call today on 1300 102 908 or fill out our online enquiry form and we will provide you with a full consultation on what will suit your project best.