Roof Restoration & Repairs in Sydney
Call 0416 452 422
Leaking Roof Repairs Sydney
Is water leaking from your roof? Whether it’s a small leak, or you’ve noticed a large leaking roof patch, you need to deal with it right away.
Fixing roof leaks quickly is key to the long term health of your roof – and if you fail to hire a roof repair service right away, a leak could cause thousands of dollars in property damage.
Need help with roof repairs in Sydney? City2Surf Roofing is an excellent choice. We offer roof maintenance and roof inspection services, and we’re one of the leading roofing companies in all of Sydney. From leak repairs to roof restoration and roof replacement, we do it all! Get the details about what we do below.
The Most Common Causes Of Leaky Roofs In Sydney
Whether you have a metal roof, tile roof, or an asphalt shingle roof, all types of roofs in Sydney can become damaged, leading to leaks and property damage. Here are some of the most common causes of leaky roofs in Sydney.
- Damaged or loose roof tiles – If your shingles or tiles become damaged, they can allow water to leak around them, and into the surrounding areas. Damage can happen because of high winds, failure of nails or other installation hardware, or even damage from falling debris. Tiles may also loosen simply due to age, and require replacement to ensure that your roof remains in good shape.
- Debris buildup – Debris like twigs, rocks and pebbles, leaves, and other such things can build up on your roof, and be driven underneath your tiles or shingles. This loosens them, which can cause leaks.
- Cracked flashing – Flashing is the metal material used to cover up gaps in your roof from vents, skylights, windows, chimneys and any other projection that goes above your roofline. Flashing rests underneath the roof itself, blocking water from entering these cracks in the roof.
Over time, flashing can corrode, loosen, crack, and fail. If this happens, you’re likely to notice leaks and water damage near chimneys, skylights, and other such areas.
- Clogged or failing gutters – Clogged gutters can contribute to leaky roofs in Sydney. If water cannot run properly away from your home, and it begins to build up in the gutters, it can “back up”, and begin to pool on areas of your roof. Over time, it may start to seep through cracks in the roof, causing leaks.
- Cracked chimney – If it’s not properly installed, a chimney can become cracked and damaged. This usually happens if the mortar becomes eroded. If you notice moisture and leaks around your chimney, this is likely the cause.
Get Free Roof Inspections In Sydney Today!
We offer free roofing repair inspections in Sydney – 7 days a week! If you need roof repairs in Sydney, don’t delay. Our roofing professionals can quickly diagnose your issue, and offer you the advice and services that you need to repair your roofing, and prevent further damage to your home.
Our free roof inspection is truly “no strings attached”. If you don’t like our quote, or don’t think that you need our services, there is absolutely no commitment to buy. There’s no risk – so get the repair services you need today!
City2Surf Roofing offer a range of professional roofing solutions for homes in the greater Sydney area. We will be happy to be provide you with a full consultation on products available and what will suit your project best.
Whether you’ve already noticed a roof leak in your home, or you suspect that your roof may need some repairs and maintenance, City2Surf Roofing is an ideal choice. With our free inspections and 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, you can trust us to take care of your property.
Don’t wait. Contact us now to schedule your free initial consultation! Call 1300 102 908 or fill out our enquiry form and we will get back to you shortly.