Colorbond Roofing Sydney
Call 0416 452 422
Colorbond Roofing In Sydney
Colorbond roofing is one of the best metal roofing solutions on the market. Whether you’re interested in a new roofing installation, or you’re looking for roofing materials to use while building your own home, this building material won’t let you down.
Colorbond has been built by BlueScope Steel specifically for Australian weather conditions, and delivers long-lasting performance, and has been a top-selling product in the country for more than 50 years. Colorbond sheets are pre-painted and treated to resist the Australian climate, and their high quality design ensures that they will last for decades to come.
If you’re interested in Colorbond roofing, City2Surf roofing is the best roofing contractor. We have been installing Colorbond roofs in Sydney and the surrounding areas for years, and we have the tools, experience, and qualified contractors that you need for your project to be a success. Find out more below!
Colorbond Roofing In Sydney
Wondering about some of the benefits of using Colorbond steel roofing? There are a number of reasons to use Colorbond roofing and wall cladding, instead of an alternative metal roofing sheet material like corrugated iron.
- Tested for Australian conditions – The weather in Australia is no joke – and buildings often face challenging conditions such as high winds, extremes of heat and cold, dust, hail, rain, and more. All Colorbond roof sheeting has been tested in a variety of Australian environments, ensuring that the designer colour of the sheets remains, and there is no corrosion or damage – even in extreme conditions.
- Fire protection – Metal roofs are extremely fire-resistant, and Colorbond roofing is no different. Colorbond will not catch fire or melt in extreme fire conditions, and can provide a valuable layer of protection for your home. It offers great protection in bushfire scenarios, and can prevent your home from catching fire due to stray embers that may land on your roof. In addition, metal roofs are more resistant to radiant heat, making them ideal for any area where bush fires may occur during the drier months.
- No maintenance required – Many other types of roof require regular maintenance in order to ensure that they are in good condition, and will properly protect your home and your property. They also often require cleaning.
This is not the case with Colorbond metal roofing. The Colorbond colour is literally bonded to the metal with an advanced chemical process, which means that the roofing material resists chipping, cracking, and peeling. There is also less risk of wear and tear, as this material is termite-resistant, weather-tight, and does not tend to crack under heavy impacts from debris.
- Durable and withstands extreme weather conditions – Metal roofs are one of the most durable and reliable roofing materials, particularly in extreme weather conditions. It resists damage from extreme weather, such as hail and high winds. In extreme scenarios, it’s also very durable, and able to take the impact of heavy objects like trees and other flying debris, protecting your home and your family.
- Energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly– Colorbond roofing is extremely lightweight and energy-efficient. The colour chart available when purchasing Colorbond roofing can aid in choosing a light, energy-efficient color.
Lighter colors of steel help reflect the sun’s rays and mitigate some of the heat associated with the scorching Australian summer, and reduce heating bills in the summer. And, with proper insulation, Colorbond roofing is also extremely thermally efficient in chillier weather.
Colorbond steel is also completely recyclable, and because of its long lifespan and resilience, it’s an environmentally-friendly alternative to other roofing materials.
- Long lifespan with a comprehensive warranty – Colorbond roofing is guaranteed by BlueScope steel for 25 years, and comes with a comprehensive warranty that will ensure your roof is free of factory errors and other damage. Most Colorbond roofs can easily last for three or more decades, which makes them a great alternative to roofing materials with a shorter lifespan, such as asphalt shingles.
These are just a few of the benefits of choosing a Colorbond steel roof in Sydney – the list could go on!
We Offer The Best Variety Of Colorbond Roof Sheeting In Sydney
Colorbond roofing comes in a huge variety of different types – with over 22 designer colours, and different options for sheet width, rib overlap, and more.
At City2Surf Roofing, we have a large inventory of Colorbond roof materials – and our close relationship with BlueScope Steel ensures that we can always custom-order sheeting just for your project, ensuring that you always get the products that meet your precise specifications.
To learn more, and to see some examples of our past work, take a look at our gallery of past projects. You’re sure to see a few Colorbond roofs that inspire you!
Choose City2Surf Roofing For Your Colorbond Project
Convinced that Colorbond roofing is right for you? That means it’s time to find an installer for your roof – and City2Surf is the best in the business. Wondering about the benefits of partnering with our team? You’re in the right place.
- Experienced, professional roofing contractors – Our team of roofers has decades of combined experience. We’ve seen and done it all – from small, single-family homes, to large commercial buildings and apartment complexes. We have the expertise to make sure that your project goes off without a hitch.
- Free quotes and estimates – We also offer free quotes and estimates for all of our jobs – from a total roof replacement and roof installation, to roof repairs and restorations. Give us a call, and we’ll be at your property to give you a quote – or we can give you a phone quote if you give us a few details about the property! Don’t worry. There’s no commitment. If you don’t like our price, or otherwise decide not to choose us, there’s no obligation to do so.
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee – We are not satisfied unless you’re satisfied. We always pledge to do our very best to keep you happy during your entire project, and if there’s ever something that you are unhappy about, we pledge to make it right – guaranteed.
- Fully licensed, bonded, and insured – Unlike some other cut-rate roofing companies in Australia, we’re fully licensed, bonded, and insured. That means that if something goes wrong on your project and your property is damaged or one of our contractors is hurt, you’re not liable for any damages. This eliminates the risk on your part, and ensures that you can rest easy – and know that we’re doing our jobs safely and professionally.
City2Surf Roofing offer a range of professional roofing solutions for homes in the greater Sydney area. We will be happy to be provide you with a full consultation on products available and what will suit your project best.
Colorbond roofing is beautiful, requires little-to-no maintenance, lasts for decades, and has been tested to withstand even the most harsh weather conditions in Australia. So don’t wait – whether you’re looking for a new building material for a home, or you’re interested in replacing your current roof with Colorbond metal roofing, City2Surf Roofing is here to help. Contact us now for a free estimate, and to get started today.